Friday 17 July 2009

Introduction and Welcome

I’ve been meaning to sit down for ages to write up my experiences and case studies of what is probably the most exciting therapeutic treatment I have ever come across, i.e. Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) or ‘cold’ laser as it is often referred to.

My passion for this modality stems from its impact on my own quality of life. Struggling to cope with incessant and debilitating migraines I turned in desperation to a therapist who had been recommended to me by a friend who had been treated for a serious lung condition. Enter one of the most influential men in my life and one for whom I will always be eternally grateful, namely Gordon Farmer.

Not only did Gordon significantly improve my migraines but he also cured a number of other nagging complaints along the way. I was so impressed by this technique that I literally begged him to teach it to me. And how glad am I that he eventually agreed? Together with a dear friend of mine, Wendy Boast (of lung condition fame) I embarked on an intensive learning programme to grasp not only the mechanics of laser therapy but also to acquire an understanding of acupuncture, reflexology, lymphatics and neural pathways. Applying this knowledge to treatment protocols in my opinion delivers a far superior result than conventional cold laser therapy.

I set my practice up in North Yorkshire in March 2008. Working from home I have had the privilege of seeing some remarkable results from my application of this therapy. Over time I intend to use this blog as an opportunity to share some of these results and to spread the awareness of the truly amazing benefits of laser therapy.

My thanks to Gill Jacobs of Light for Health for suggesting I set up this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment